- Three bedrooms, two double and one bunk room.
- Bedding and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- House bathroom on the middle floor with separate shower and bath with a view and an extra loo on the top floor
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, microwave, washer dryer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven,
Nespresso coffee machine.
- Larger than average for Staithes lounge/dining area and separate kitchen
- Selection of books, DVD’s, jigsaws and board and card games.
- Electric heating and wood burning stove
- Outside area with dining table and chairs and BBQ.
- Garden with seating and stunning views out to sea.
- Parking is at the Staithes Bank Top car park, one permit is supplied.
PARKING PERMIT INFORMATION
- Valid 1st March to 31st October inclusive.
- Permits are valid in the Scarborough Borough Council area of the Staithes Bank Top car park.
You enter this car park on the left hand side of the building.
- The section of the car park entered to the right hand of the building is privately owned and charges apply
- Permits are not valid in any areas marked ‘Residents Parking’
- Unfortunately permits are not a guarantee of a space
- Please look after the permit, we need it for the next guests and losses will be charged for